portuguese barbecued chicken
- in shallow glass dish, arrange chicken in single layer.
- Combine wine, lemon rind and juice, tomato paste, oil, paprika, hot pepper sauce, salt and garlic; pour over chicken, turning to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or for up to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Reserving marinade, place chicken on greased grill over mediun heat;close lid and cook, skin side down for 10 minutes.
- turn and cook, brushing with marinade, for 30-40 minutes or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced.