Recipe by Christine_ca
A recipe from Les Recettes du Québec, a white cake with apple or pear filling and cinnamon topping
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups around 6 to 8 apples or 3 cups pears
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F (180C).
- Mix together the first seven ingredients. Pour half the mixture in a 8 X 13 pan. Cover with apples or pears. Pour the other half of the mixture and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake around 30 minutes or when a toothpick comes out dry.
- Serve with cream or ice cream.