- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 1⁄4 cups boiling water
- 3⁄4 cup port wine
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (20 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the jello in the boiling water until dissolved, then add the port wine and stir. Add pineapple, cranberry sauce, and chopped pecans. Put in a serving bowl.
- Put in the refrigerator until set (3-4 hours). Mix the cream cheese and sour cream together, spread over the jello. Garnish with more pecans if desired.