Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just got this recipe from my friend and haven't tried it yet, but it looks like a winner. Can easily be made for Passover too.
- 1 (10 ounce) bagwashed salad greens (not iceberg)
- 3 -4 portabella mushroom caps, sliced
- 1⁄2 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 cup honey or candied nuts, of any kind
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- garlic powder
- Saute s in olive oil, salt and lemon juice (optional).
- Let them cool.
- Toss together salad ingredients.
- Mix together dressing ingredients via whisk, food processor, or blender.
- Toss in dressing and serve.