Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 4.92 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 170.09 g package portabella mushroom caps, cleaned (4 to 5)
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 6 slice mozzarella cheese
- 2 tomatoes, ripe, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 5 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat a pizza pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil and garlic.
- Brush mushroom caps on all sides with garlic mixture; place upside-down in a circle on the pizza pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top evenly with mozzarella cheese, tomato, and chopped basil.
- Bake 3 to 4 minutes, or until warmed through and the cheese is melted.