Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Make and share this Portobello Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) package portabella mushroom caps, cleaned (4 to 5)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 tomatoes, ripe, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 5 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat a pizza pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil and garlic.
- Brush mushroom caps on all sides with garlic mixture; place upside-down in a circle on the pizza pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top evenly with mozzarella cheese, tomato, and chopped basil.
- Bake 3 to 4 minutes, or until warmed through and the cheese is melted.