Portobello Burgers With Cilantro Mayonnaise
- Over a hot charcoal grill or a in a pan over high heat cook the mushrooms. Season them with salt and pepper while on the grill and cook until soft and dark, about 3 minutes on each side.
- After you turn the mushroom over place the cheese on top so that it melts.
- Meanwhile mix the cilantro and mayonnaise together and set aside.
- Toast the buns on the grill or in the pan. While hot slather them with 2 tablespoons each of the cilantro mayonnaise.
- Place each mushroom on the bottom halve of a bun and layer with once slice of tomato, a couple of pieces of red onion, 1/2 avocado slices, and the lettuce.
- Top with the other bun and serve.