Most unusual cookies, but very tasty. My SIL made this the first time about 25 years ago, the whole family loves it. Especially because of how little sugar is in it. I think that she got it from the Quaker Oats company back then.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine flour, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a large bowl; mix well.
- 3Add oatmeal, cheese and raisins; mix well.
- 4Stir in chopped apple.
- 5Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie cheet.
- 6Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator or in a loosely covered container at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portable Apple & Cheese Pleasers
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.6
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 52.6 mg
- Sodium 270.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 5.4 g