1/1 Photo of Portabellas With Leeks and Spinach
Serah B.'s Note:
This is from Martha Stewart Food. My husband and I eat it as a main dish, but it would make a nice appetizer also if you used smaller mushroom caps.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Place mushroom caps, gill sides up, on a rimmed baking sheet.
- 3Drizzle with oil and vinegar, then season with salt and pepper.
- 4Bake until caps are just tender, approximately 15 minutes.
- 5Top with leeks, spinach and cheese.
- 6Bake until spinach begins to wilt and cheese starts to brown.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portabellas With Leeks and Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.9
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: