1/4 Photos of Portabellas Stuffed With Spinach and Blue Cheese
cookin mimi's Note:
I had these as an appetizer at the Blue Grotto restaurant in Daytona Beach. My DH and I loved them, so I have attempted to recreate the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove stems from mushrooms and chop.
- 2Bake portabella caps for about 10 minutes in 400 degree oven.
- 3Remove and cool.
- 4Saute onions and garlic in 1T oil until onions are translucent.
- 5Add spinach to onions and garlic and saute until spinach is wilted.
- 6Spoon this mixture into portabella caps.
- 7Sprinkle blue cheese on top
- 8Bake 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
- 9Mix remaining olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- 10Drizzle over the cooked portabellas and serve.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portabellas Stuffed With Spinach and Blue Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.3
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 146.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 3.7 g