Recipe by Kizzikate
Easy and hearty. I use alfredo sauce from a jar, but I bet it's even better with sauce made from scratch!
Top Review by bluemoon downunder
So quick and easy to make and really delicious, so a great midweek meal. I used mushroom tortellini and I doubled the mushrooms and the garlic (both favourite ingredients!) and added a tablespoon of Greek yoghurt to the Alfredo Sauce and also some thyme (for me, a natural partner to garlic and mushrooms). Wonderfully creamy yet not too high in fat for how it tasted. Always a major plus. Loved the wine in this too! Thanks for sharing this yummy recipe. Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders.
- 1 lb cheese tortellini
- 8 ounces portabella mushrooms, sliced, stems removed
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces alfredo sauce
- 1⁄3 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain pasta. Keep warm.
- In skillet over medium heat, combine mushrooms, wine, parsley, and garlic. Cook and stir 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; slowly add Alfredo sauce until blended.
- Return to low heat just until heated through.
- Serve over pasta, and top with grated cheese.