1/1 Photo of Portabella Tortellini
Easy and hearty. I use alfredo sauce from a jar, but I bet it's even better with sauce made from scratch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook and drain pasta. Keep warm.
- 2In skillet over medium heat, combine mushrooms, wine, parsley, and garlic. Cook and stir 5 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat; slowly add Alfredo sauce until blended.
- 4Return to low heat just until heated through.
- 5Serve over pasta, and top with grated cheese.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portabella Tortellini
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.6
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 52.4 mg
- Sodium 508.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: