1/1 Photo of Portabella Stacks
This is so delicious. Ingredients are approximate because everyone likes something different. Thin to me is too thin for others. So please just use your judgment according to your own taste. You are going to love this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrape out the dark gills on the underside of each mushroom.
- 2Rinse lightly under water and wipe with paper towel.
- 3Thinly slice the eggplant and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- 4Put the mushrooms in an oiled baking dish.
- 5Drizzle with a few sprinkles of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- 6Top with a couple eggplant slices.
- 7Add a basil leaf.
- 8Add mozzarella slice.
- 9Add a slice of red onion.
- 10Add a basil leaf.
- 11Add a slice of tomato.
- 12Add a basil leaf.
- 13Repeat layers and top with Asiago cheese.
- 14At this point I cut a wooden skewer in half and poke it down the center of each mushroom stack to hold them in place.
- 15Drizzle a bit of olive oil and balsamic vinegar (not a lot or it will sweat too much).
- 16Bake in 400° for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portabella Stacks
Serving Size: 1 (474 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.7
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 5.9 g