Mika G.'s Note:
This are so good and a wonderful alternative to potato skins. I like to add sour cream and sometimes salsa in place of the tomato to mine. YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray; set aside.
- 2Brush mushroom caps and edges with oil. Sprinkle stem-side with salt and pepper and place, rounded side down, on baking sheet.
- 3Divide cheese among mushroom caps and bake 10 minutes or until cheese begins to melt and edges begin to brown.
- 4Remove baking sheet from oven and sprinkle bacon, tomato and chives over mushrooms. Return baking sheet to oven and cook an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and mushrooms are hot.
- 5If desired, cut into wedges and serve with toothpicks.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portabella Skins (Low Fat and Low Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.6
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 236.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cheddar cheese