Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe came from a grocery store that had a sample lady trying to sell mushrooms they are so very tasty and are very good in several different types of foods like on steak, baked potato or in a Asian dish. They have a slight sweet flavor to them. I love them and friends rave about them.
- 1 (6 ounce) packagewhole portabella mushrooms or 1 (6 ounce) packagesliced portabella mushrooms
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- garlic salt
- Slice green peppers into 1/2 inch strips. In a large skillet heat oil.
- Add sliced mushrooms,peppers and onions.
- Saute until tender.
- Add teriyaki sauce and garlic salt to taste.
- Serve as a side dish or appetizer.
This was fabulous! I will definitely make this again. So good!
I did not have teriyaki sauce so I used oyster sauce and hoi sin. I wrapped this up in a tortilla and called it dinner with a couple of veggies. Made a great and easy meal. Thanks cbreezie904
I enjoyed this stir fry very much served for brunch along side a ham plus omelet and a potato pancake. I could not get nice Portobellomushrooms so I substituted fresh brown mushrooms-they were wonderful. I cut the oil back to 1 tsp, using a non stick pan. Thanks cbreezie904 for adding pleasure to my Sunday Brunch