Incredibly easy, rich, delicious risotto. Fantastic served with a green salad, a crusty baguette and a nice glass of red wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring broth and wine to simmer in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and cover to keep warm.
- 2Saute mushrooms in the butter in a separate saucepan over medium-high heat- until mushrooms are tender.
- 3Stir in the rice, one tablespoon of thyme and all but 1/4 cup of the broth mixture. Reduce heat to medium.
- 4Simmer for 20 minutes or until the rice is almost tender- stirring occasionally.
- 5Mix in remaining 1/4 cup of broth mixture.
- 6Cook for a few more minutes or until the rice mixture is creamy, stirring occasionally.
- 7Remove from heat- stir in the remaining tablespoon of thyme and Parmesan.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portabella Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.7
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 142.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: