1/16 Photos of Portabella Pizzettas
Love mushrooms, especially Portabello!! These could be done in countless variations, vegetarian or not.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw spinach and press out liquid, finely chop.
- 2Combine spinach, cheese basil, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- 3Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4Clean mushrooms, remove stems.
- 5Place mushroom caps top side down on a lightly greased cookie sheet, brush with butter or margarine.
- 6Spoon about 2 tablespoons of spinach mixture into each cap.
- 7Sprinkle with tomato and salt.
- 8Bake for 12 minutes or till heated through OR place on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
- 9Broil 4 inches from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- 10Cut into quarters and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portabella Pizzettas
Serving Size: 1 (1594 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.4
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.0 mg
- Sodium 61.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g