My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 4 piece marinated eggplant, drained and sliced
- 1 jarred roasted pepper, drained and sliced
- 4 water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 44.37 ml basil, chopped
- 59.14 ml arugula
- 59.14 ml onion, diced
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 4 slice provolone cheese
- 4.92 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 1preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2drizzle mushrooms with 1 tsp oil and roast for 12 minutes.
- 3layer caps with eggplant, peppers, artichokes, basil, and arugula. drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil.
- 4sprinkle with onion, salt, and pepper.
- 5top with 2 slices cheese per mushroom, then return to oven.
- 6bake for 5 minute.
- 7add italian seasoning and pepper flakes and serve!
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portabella Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (831 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 784.4
- Calories from Fat 361
- Total Fat 40.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.2 mg
- Sodium 3777.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 30.1 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 50.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: