Prep 10 mins
Cook 17 mins
- 2 large portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 pieces marinated eggplant, drained and sliced
- 1 jarred roasted pepper, drained and sliced
- 4 water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 3 tablespoons basil, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup arugula
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- preheat oven to 450°F.
- drizzle mushrooms with 1 tsp oil and roast for 12 minutes.
- layer caps with eggplant, peppers, artichokes, basil, and arugula. drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil.
- sprinkle with onion, salt, and pepper.
- top with 2 slices cheese per mushroom, then return to oven.
- bake for 5 minute.
- add italian seasoning and pepper flakes and serve!