Recipe by katii
This interesting dish is a great gluten-free alternative to pizza crusts. You can put almost any toppings on it, just be sure that you include tomatoes on the bottom.
Top Review by Korkin'
This was a great idea! I substituted tomato sauce and served it over pasta to create a mushroom parmesan. I love finding new ways to prepare my commonly used igredients. The cooking directions were perfect, my mushrooms were succulent!
- 2 large portabella mushrooms, de-stemmed
- 1⁄2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 3 -4 slices rosemary ham, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup green beans, chopped (still in pods)
- 1⁄2 cup baby bok choy
- 6 -8 red onion rings
- 2 tablespoons colby cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- .Place the tomato slices evenly over the underside of the mushrooms, ensuring to cover completely. These will turn into the "sauce" of the pizza.
- Layer the ham, beans, bok choy, and onions over the pizzas.
- Top with cheese.
- Cook in a preheated 350* F oven for about 15 minutes.