1/2 Photos of Portabella Pita
This can be made with regular white mushrooms as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook onion and green pepper in oil until almost tender.
- 2Add mushrooms and cook until soft.
- 3When vegetables are ready add cheese and heat until just melted.
- 4Fill pita bread with mixture.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portabella Pita
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.8
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 348.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: