Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this recipe from Low Carb Luxury site. I used white wine instead of sherry.
- 2 large portabella mushrooms
- 14.79 ml butter
- 14.79 ml sherry wine
- 1 garlic clove
- 170.09 g brie cheese
- 29.58 ml pesto sauce
- Lightly saute mushrooms in butter, sherry and garlic over medium heat.
- Drain well on paper towels.
- Cut up brie into 12 pieces and place inside mushrooms.
- Add a 1/2 tbsp of the pesto on top of each.
- Place under broiler until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.