I got this recipe from Low Carb Luxury site. I used white wine instead of sherry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly saute mushrooms in butter, sherry and garlic over medium heat.
- 2Drain well on paper towels.
- 3Cut up brie into 12 pieces and place inside mushrooms.
- 4Add a 1/2 tbsp of the pesto on top of each.
- 5Place under broiler until cheese melts.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portabella Mushrooms With Brie
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.1
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 100.3 mg
- Sodium 583.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 19.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: