This is one of my favorite meals, and sadly one I dont get too often anymore, as my wife hates mushrooms. I actually found this recipe on a package of portabello mushrooms,and I am mostly recalling this from memory, as I cant seem to find the original recipe anywhere.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the oil into a sauté pan and heat over medium heat for about 30 seconds.
- 2Cut scallions into ¼-inch pieces including some of the green. Sauté for about 2 minutes until softened.
- 3Add the garlic and sauté for another 30 seconds.
- 4Add the mushrooms and sauté, stirring frequently, until the mushrooms are wilted and the liquid they have given off has evaporated.
- 5Add the teriyaki sauce, stir well.
- 6Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and add the pasta, stirring to make sure the pasta is well separated. Boil 2-3 minutes, until done. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portabella Mushrooms Teriyaki & Angel Hair Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.8
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1389.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 13.6 g