Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is one of my favorite meals, and sadly one I dont get too often anymore, as my wife hates mushrooms. I actually found this recipe on a package of portabello mushrooms,and I am mostly recalling this from memory, as I cant seem to find the original recipe anywhere.
- 1 (4 count) package portabella mushrooms
- 10 ounces angel hair pasta
- 8 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or 2 garlic salt
- 2 bunches scallions
- Pour the oil into a sauté pan and heat over medium heat for about 30 seconds.
- Cut scallions into ¼-inch pieces including some of the green. Sauté for about 2 minutes until softened.
- Add the garlic and sauté for another 30 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté, stirring frequently, until the mushrooms are wilted and the liquid they have given off has evaporated.
- Add the teriyaki sauce, stir well.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and add the pasta, stirring to make sure the pasta is well separated. Boil 2-3 minutes, until done. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
This is a very good pasta dish. I made it as directed, but cut in half because it was just DH and I eating. It turned out great. Quick and easy.