Recipe by Liwl
Like steak, but for vegetarians...fills you right up! Goes great with rice and a bit of soy sauce.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 onion, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large portabella mushrooms, stems removed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in the garlic, onion, and bell peppers.
- Season with salt and cook for about 5 minutes until veggies are tender.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Place mushroom caps in the skillet, cover, and cook for about 5 minutes per side, until tender.