1/4 Photos of Portabella Mushrooms
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove thick end of mushroom stem, leaving about 1/2 inch (1 cm) attached to cap.
- 2Place, smooth side up, in large, shallow glass dish.
- 3Combine oil, vinegar, thyme, salt and pepper; pour over mushrooms, turning and brushing to coat evenly.
- 4Let stand for 15 minutes.
- 5Reserving marinade, place mushrooms, smooth side down, on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- 6Turn and baste with marinade; cook, covered, for about 3 minutes or until mushrooms yield to the touch when pressed.
- 7Arrange Parmesan over top; cook, covered, for about 2 minutes or until melted.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portabella Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.4
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 157.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 4.5 g