Portabella Mushroom Soup - Ww Friendly
- Saute the onion and garlic until they are soft. I put a lid on the pan and added a splash of water to keep them from sticking.
- When softened, add the mushrooms and saute until they are soft.
- When the veggies are all cooked down add the stock cubes and the 4 cups of water and bring to a boil, stirring.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Puree the soup with an immersion blender.
- Garnish with fresh chopped chives if you like, or as mentioned stir in some ff sour cream or a little reduced fat feta.