Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This isn't creamy, but it hits the spot and has 0 points for WW. Add some reduced fat sour cream to make it creamy, or garnish with some red. fat feta if you like, for just a point more.
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 20 ounces portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 4 chicken stock cubes
- 4 cups water
- chives (optional)
- Saute the onion and garlic until they are soft. I put a lid on the pan and added a splash of water to keep them from sticking.
- When softened, add the mushrooms and saute until they are soft.
- When the veggies are all cooked down add the stock cubes and the 4 cups of water and bring to a boil, stirring.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Puree the soup with an immersion blender.
- Garnish with fresh chopped chives if you like, or as mentioned stir in some ff sour cream or a little reduced fat feta.
I love mushrooms, this is great. ) points, added bonus!!