Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from a pasta cookbook. I don't remember what it was called, but it's a great sauce.
- Rinse and thinly slice mushroom caps.
- On a low heat, combine wine, parsley, garlic, and mushrooms. Stir frequently.
- Sauté 5 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked through.
- Remove skillet from heat. Slowly add alfredo sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over pasta, garnish with cheese.
- Serve immediately.
I made this using Baby Bello mushrooms, and Alfredo Sauce for the alfredo sauce. I served it over a hash of ground beef and Bird's fried taters. I enjoyed this mushroom sauce. Thanks for sharing. -Buddha-