1/1 Photo of Portabella Mushroom Sauce
I got this recipe from a pasta cookbook. I don't remember what it was called, but it's a great sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and thinly slice mushroom caps.
- 2On a low heat, combine wine, parsley, garlic, and mushrooms. Stir frequently.
- 3Sauté 5 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked through.
- 4Remove skillet from heat. Slowly add alfredo sauce.
- 5Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Pour over pasta, garnish with cheese.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portabella Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.5
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 131.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: