Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious alternative to meat sandwich
- 1 cup butter
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 red chili pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 sprig thyme leaves
- 4 large portabella mushrooms, only caps
- sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 bunch watercress
- fresh ground black pepper
- fresh ground sea salt
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F.
- de-seed chile.
- chop up tomatoes, chile, garlic and thyme leaves.
- mix with butter.
- season to taste with salt/pepper.
- spoon mix into mushroom caps.
- bake for 15 minutes.
- spread mustard on sourdough bread.
- add watercress on top of mustard.
- place baked mushroom on watercress.
- cover with bread.