1/2 Photos of Portabella Mushroom Quesadillas
Sue Lau's Note:
A healthy choice for cheesy eating! If you wish to lower the fat further, you could use all fat-free cheese, but it doesn't melt as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Cut portabello mushrooms into slices about 1/4" thick.
- 3Heavily spray large baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
- 4Spread mushrooms in single layer on sheet; place garlic on there also.
- 5Bake in 450 degree oven for about 30 minutes, or until roasted and tender.
- 6Lightly spray baking sheet.
- 7Place tortillas on baking sheet.
- 8Remove skin from garlic; mash garlic on tortilla with fork, spread around.
- 9Do the same with the other tortillas.
- 10Chop mushroom into pieces and divide among tortillas.
- 11Mix together cheeses in a bowl; put approximately 1/4 cup of cheese blend on each tortilla.
- 12Divide oregano among tortillas, and add a pinch of cayenne, if desired.
- 13Fold tortilla in half and spray top lightly with olive oil spray.
- 14Bake in 450 degree oven for approximate 5-8 minutes, or until cheese is melted and top is lightly browned.
- 15Cut each quesadilla into 3 pieces and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portabella Mushroom Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.0
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 445.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cheddar cheese