Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Amazing Portobello Pizza with very tasty and creamy topping.
- 2 lbs pizza dough
- as needed cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 pinches kosher salt
- as needed black pepper
- 1 cup mushroom puree
- 6 ounces italian Fontina cheese
- 2 portabella mushroom caps
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- as needed truffle oil
- Roll out 1 pizza dough as thinly as possible, leaving 1-in. lip all around and place on a pizza peel sprinkled with cornmeal.
- Cover with 1 teaspoons olive oil, 1/4 teaspoons garlic and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Evenly distribute 1/2 cup mushroom puree, 3 oz. fontina cheese, 1 portobello mushroom cap and 1+1/2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese. Transfer pizza onto pizza stone heated in preheated 500F 1 hour.
- Bake in preheated 500F oven until browned, about 6 to 7 minutes. Sprinkle with 1+1/2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese, black pepper to taste and drizzle with small amount of truffle oil. Slice and serve. Repeat with remaining dough.