Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very easy and delicious meal in itself
Make and share this Portabella Mushroom Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- in skillet put 1/4" diced canadian bacon cook til crispy
- rinse mushrooms remove stem set it aside using a spoon remove gills careful not to break edges giving it a crater shape.
- melt two tbs of butter put one tbs in each cap of mushroom
- then add 2 tbs of pizza sauce to each mushroom cap
- add 3 tbs of rotel to each cap.
- add 1/4 cup of cheese to each cap
- then add as much diced canadian bacon or pepperoni as u like
- take stems and slice add as topping.
- put remaining butter in flat pan cook in oven on about 325-350 deg.pizza's for 15-20 min until tender.
This was very tasty. I cannot find rotel here so used diced tomatoes. The only thing keeping this from 5 stars is the fact that it is not a well written recipe. No oven temp. given so I baked at 325ÂºF. Made for Fall 2007 PAC.