1/1 Photo of Portabella Mushroom Pizza
This is a very easy and delicious meal in itself
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in skillet put 1/4" diced canadian bacon cook til crispy
- 2rinse mushrooms remove stem set it aside using a spoon remove gills careful not to break edges giving it a crater shape.
- 3melt two tbs of butter put one tbs in each cap of mushroom
- 4then add 2 tbs of pizza sauce to each mushroom cap
- 5add 3 tbs of rotel to each cap.
- 6add 1/4 cup of cheese to each cap
- 7then add as much diced canadian bacon or pepperoni as u like
- 8take stems and slice add as topping.
- 9put remaining butter in flat pan cook in oven on about 325-350 deg.pizza's for 15-20 min until tender.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portabella Mushroom Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.2
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 83.5 mg
- Sodium 1019.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: