Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
We had these at a party; liked them so well, we came home and re-created them. These are sooooooooooo good!
- 1 package refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- 1 large portabella mushroom, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- brie cheese
- Saute garlic and portabella mushrooms in butter.
- Separate crescent rolls into 4 rectangles (pressing seams of 2 triangles together to form 1 rectangle).
- Cut each rectangle into fourths.
- Put crescent roll in greased mini muffin tins forming a cup.
- Spoon sauted mushroom and garlic into each.
- Stuff each with pieces of brie cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes or until slightly browned.
These went over pretty good at an office party we had this morning. Thanks!
Excellent appetizer and very easy to prepare!
Mmmmm, what lovely, tasty tidbits! This made 16 mini muffin appetizers. My daughter and husband both loved these, of course I did too! Thanks for a quick, easy, delicious treat!