- 1 package refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- 1 large portabella mushroom, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- brie cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute garlic and portabella mushrooms in butter.
- Separate crescent rolls into 4 rectangles (pressing seams of 2 triangles together to form 1 rectangle).
- Cut each rectangle into fourths.
- Put crescent roll in greased mini muffin tins forming a cup.
- Spoon sauted mushroom and garlic into each.
- Stuff each with pieces of brie cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes or until slightly browned.