Cody in Ontario, Canada's Note:
Great pasta recipe, easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml chicken or 236.59 ml vegetable broth
- 2 garlic cloves (More if desired)
- 44.37 ml butter powder or 14.79 ml butter
- 170.09 g fresh portabella mushrooms, slices
- 226.79 g fettuccine pasta or 226.79 g linguine, cooked and drained
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted and sliced
- 56.69 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1Add garlic to 3/4 of broth.
- 2Bring to boil in large skillet, add butter powder.
- 3Add mushrooms and cook over high heat until soft, and liquid is reduced by half.
- 4Add cooked pasta, and bell pepper.
- 5Stir until pasta is thoroughly coated.
- 6When ready to serve, sprinkle cheese on top.
- 7bring sauce ingredients to boil.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portabella Mushroom Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.1
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 32.4 mg
- Sodium 108.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: