Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great pasta recipe, easy to make.
- 236.59 ml chicken or 236.59 ml vegetable broth
- 2 garlic cloves (More if desired)
- 44.37 ml butter powder or 14.79 ml butter
- 170.09 g fresh portabella mushrooms, slices
- 226.79 g fettuccine pasta or 226.79 g linguine, cooked and drained
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted and sliced
- 56.69 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 236.59 ml milk
- 44.37 ml butter powder
- 9.85 ml cornstarch
- Add garlic to 3/4 of broth.
- Bring to boil in large skillet, add butter powder.
- Add mushrooms and cook over high heat until soft, and liquid is reduced by half.
- Add cooked pasta, and bell pepper.
- Stir until pasta is thoroughly coated.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle cheese on top.
- bring sauce ingredients to boil.