- 1 cup chicken or 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 garlic cloves (More if desired)
- 3 tablespoons butter powder or 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 ounces fresh portabella mushrooms, slices
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta or 8 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted and sliced
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Add garlic to 3/4 of broth.
- Bring to boil in large skillet, add butter powder.
- Add mushrooms and cook over high heat until soft, and liquid is reduced by half.
- Add cooked pasta, and bell pepper.
- Stir until pasta is thoroughly coated.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle cheese on top.
- bring sauce ingredients to boil.