Recipe by Bill
Simple, delicious, fast, low-cal and zero fat. What more could you want...
Top Review by Lvs2Cook
I LOVED this recipe! I did make a couple of changes due to operator error at the grocery store ~ I used fresh Parmesan cheese and spaghetti. I didn't feel like roasting a red pepper so I julienned it and sauteed. All my changes worked great although I don't like changing so much but the basic flavor is still there and it is wonderful. Thank you for posting!!
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons Molly McButter
- 6 ounces portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted and sliced
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled