Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple, delicious, fast, low-cal and zero fat. What more could you want...
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons Molly McButter
- 6 ounces portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted and sliced
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Bring 3/4 cup broth to boil.
- Add garlic and Molly McButter.
- Add mushrooms and cook on high heat until liquid reduced by half.
- Add cooked pasta, red pepper and remaining broth.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
I LOVED this recipe! I did make a couple of changes due to operator error at the grocery store ~ I used fresh Parmesan cheese and spaghetti. I didn't feel like roasting a red pepper so I julienned it and sauteed. All my changes worked great although I don't like changing so much but the basic flavor is still there and it is wonderful. Thank you for posting!!
I have to say I wasn't sure how this would turn out but both my honey & I absolutely LOVED IT!!! Don't forget the Feta either, use more if you like, it really ads to the flavor... For the roasted pepper I just cut the top & center out of it, put it upside down in the middle of the oven under broil until it was blackened and then peeled & sliced it. THIS RECIPE ROCKED THE HOUSE!!! I actually lucked out with some sliced Portobello shrooms on manager special ~ it was SO GOOD!!! Try it, try it, try it!!! Oh, I used real butter too...
Just got the leftovers put away, and am SO glad I doubled the recipe for this--because now I can have it AGAIN!! I used regular butter, vermicelli pasta, and home-made chicken broth, but otherwise stuck to the recipe. KEEPER!!!