Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 3⁄4 lb portabella mushrooms or 3⁄4 lb cremini mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 red bell peppers or 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2 inch rings
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 6 tortillas
- sour cream
- Spray large skillet with olive oil cooking spray.
- Over medium-high heat cook mushrooms, bell peppers, onion, garlic, cumin, chili powder, crushed red pepper and salt, 4-6 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and lime juice.
- Cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Spoon approximately 1/2 cup mushroom mixture onto each warm tortilla and roll up.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.
Wow, the flavor is jumpin'!! I used the portabello shrooms, red and green bell peppers, and then all the other ingredients in recipe. Very easy to kind of stir-fry all the ingredients and the seasonings were wonderful--full of flavor. Thanks PbrrRanch. Very delicious.
We like meat in our meals so we added some meat (steak cut into strips). We also didn't want to pay a fortune for the Portabello Mushrooms, so bought the brown smaller mushrooms. I think it worked just the same. The flavor was great. We will make this again.
WOW!! nice bite Secret!! We loved 'em!! Only made half of the recipe for the two of us, they were so good we wished we had made the whole recipe.I only had a green and 1/2 red pepper left in the frige, but i did have a small jalepeno pepper so I added it. Also had no cilantro, so added a shake of coriander. Love the lime,garlic, cumin chili mix and expecially the pepper flakes!! they added a lot of uummppff!!and of course our favourite portobello mushrooms, how can you beat that combination!! Topped them with home made salsa and no fat sour cream. Great lunch!! thanks for sharing.