Top Review by Sunflower
Wow, the flavor is jumpin'!! I used the portabello shrooms, red and green bell peppers, and then all the other ingredients in recipe. Very easy to kind of stir-fry all the ingredients and the seasonings were wonderful--full of flavor. Thanks PbrrRanch. Very delicious.
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 3⁄4 lb portabella mushrooms or 3⁄4 lb cremini mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 red bell peppers or 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2 inch rings
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 6 tortillas
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large skillet with olive oil cooking spray.
- Over medium-high heat cook mushrooms, bell peppers, onion, garlic, cumin, chili powder, crushed red pepper and salt, 4-6 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and lime juice.
- Cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Spoon approximately 1/2 cup mushroom mixture onto each warm tortilla and roll up.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.