Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
If you like mushrooms, you'll love this dressing!
- 4 stalks celery
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 large portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 3 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 8 cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (12 ounce) packagedry bread stuffing mix
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a skillet, cook and stir celery, onion, mushrooms, and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Stir in one can of chicken broth and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Combine mushroom mixture with bread crumb stuffing.
- Pour packet of seasoning over dressing mixture and toss to coat.
- In a 2-quart saucepan, heat remaining chicken broth until hot.
- Pour broth over mixture; stir well.
- Pour stuffing into a 2-quart casserole dish and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.