Recipe by crispychick
I just put this together one night for a side to whatever meat we were eating and jotted down the gist of it while eating. My husband thought it was particularly good. Easy, too.
- 4 large portabella mushrooms, caps dark gills removed and halved, then sliced into about 1/2 inch slices
- 2 stalks celery, thirded lengthwise, then diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 -2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 12 Ritz crackers, coarsely crushed
- 3⁄4 cup shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all of the ingredients together except for 1/4 c cheese and half of the Ritz.
- Put in a greased 8x8 pyrex and cook at 400degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Put the rest of the cheese and the crackers on top and cook until crackers are golden (about 5 minutes).