I just put this together one night for a side to whatever meat we were eating and jotted down the gist of it while eating. My husband thought it was particularly good. Easy, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large portabella mushrooms, caps dark gills removed and halved, then sliced into about 1/2 inch slices
- 2 stalks celery, thirded lengthwise, then diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 -2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 12 Ritz crackers, coarsely crushed
- 3/4 cup shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1Mix all of the ingredients together except for 1/4 c cheese and half of the Ritz.
- 2Put in a greased 8x8 pyrex and cook at 400degrees for about 30 minutes.
- 3Put the rest of the cheese and the crackers on top and cook until crackers are golden (about 5 minutes).
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portabella Mushroom Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.3
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 182.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup