Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
A big mushroom burger, that can be made healthy. Very good.
Make and share this Portabella Mushroom Burger recipe from Food.com.
- Step 1-in a ziploc bag pour soy sauce and garlic mix well.
- Step 2-clean mushroom caps.
- Step 3-cut steams out of cap.
- Step 4-place mushrooms in the ziploc bag.
- Step 5-shack bag to coat the mushrooms with the mix.
- Step 6-let mushrooms sit for 1-2 hour to soak the flavors.
- Step 7-cook hamburger patties as package says.
- Step 8-cook the mushrooms with the hamburger patties (Mushrooms take about 8-10 minutes per side).
- Step 9-when mushrooms are done top with a 1/4 cup of cheese in each cap.
- Step 10-cook bacon to your liking.
- Step 11-open hamburger buns.
- Step 12-place patties, bacon, and mushrooms on buns in this order.
- Step 13-eat and enjoy.
- Tips-can us turkey burger patties and turkey bacon.