1/9 Photos of Portabella Mushroom Bake
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
I love portobello mushrooms. They are wonderful as a side dish or even a vegetarian main dish.This is a dish from The Garden of Vegan (Arsenal Pulp, $22.95) by Sarah Kramer and Tanya Barnard. Bragg is similar to soy sauce and is sold in health food stores. I found this recipe in the Toronto Star.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In blender or food processor, grind almonds until powdered.
- 3Add oil, Bragg sauce, water, vinegar, garlic, rosemary and oregano; blend.
- 4Place mushrooms upside down in baking dish, tightly in one layer.
- 5Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- 6To serve, slice thickly on diagonal. Spread onion and sauce on top.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portabella Mushroom Bake
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.6
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1097.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 8.7 g