Prep 12 mins
Cook 8 mins
Light but filling vegetarian wraps. Great as a quick lunch.
- 2 large portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cranberry-walnut goat cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash paprika
- 2 medium flour tortillas
- Sprinkle mushrooms with dash of pepper, salt and paprika. Heat a medium size pan with olive oil. Add the mushrooms, with the underside of the cap down and cover on medium heat for 4 minutes. Flip the mushrooms and cook for another minute or two. Remove mushrooms onto a plate and put the sliced tomatoes into the already heated pan. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika as well, then cover and cook for 2-3 minutes on low heat. Set aside.
- Place a tortilla on each plate and layer a quarter of the spinach on each. Then layer the portobello mushrooms and goat cheese cubes. Slop the stewed tomatoes on and layer the rest of the spinach, half on each plate.
- Fold up the wrap and enjoy!