1/1 Photo of Portabella Mushroom and Dried Tomato Bruschetta
Anna's Mom's Note:
Courtesy of Gourmet Magazine found on Food Network.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan simmer tomatoes in water, uncovered, until tender, about 10 minutes.
- 2In a blender puree tomatoes, cooking liquid and vinegar until smooth and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Cut mushrooms into 1/4" thick slices and mince garlic.
- 4In a large skillet heat 2 Tbs. oil over moderate heat until hot but no smoking and cook mushrooms and garlic with salt and pepper, to taste, stirring, until liquid mushrooms give off is evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- 5Remove skillet from heat and toss mushrooms with remaining Tbs. oil. Keep mushrooms warm, covered.
- 6Toast bread and spread with tomato puree. Top with mushrooms.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portabella Mushroom and Dried Tomato Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.9
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 264.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 4.8 g