Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
The best of both worlds in this burger. It has beef and a portabello mushroom in it.
Make and share this Portabella in Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Chop stem and cap of mushroom into 1/4 inch pieces, about 1 1/2 cups chopped.
- Melt margarine in skillet over medium high heat.
- Add mushrooms and stir fry 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cool mushrooms in large bowl.
- Crumble beef over mushrooms.
- Add cheese, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Mix thouroughly.
- Shape into 4 large burgers, about 3/4 inch thick.
- Grill on pre heated BBQ at least 5 to 6 minutes per side.