Recipe by jtparkey
Quick and easy marinade for portabella burgers. Top with cheese if desired. Add other typical hamburger trimmings to go with your "burger".
Top Review by Bink223
THIS IS IT! This is a portabella marinade that works! I cut the vinegar to a couple shakes of the bottle because I don't like a strong vinegar flavor, but this worked wonderfully. Topped it with mozzarella and served in a bun with tomato and onion. Mmm....this one's a keeper!
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ingredients.
- Place a small amount in a glass bowl.
- Put mushroom in marinade cap side down.
- Pour marinade on the stem side of the mushroom.
- Marinade no longer than 5-10 minutes or mushroom will absorb too much of the marinade.
- Grill, charcoal until mushroom is heated through.