- 2 large portabella mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, mixed with 1 tsp. water
- 4 slices sourdough bread, thickly cut or 4 slices rolls
- 1 garlic clove
- 2⁄3 cup dried leaf basil
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, sour cream and lemon juice.
- Grill or broil mushrooms brushed with oil/water mixture until tender.
- Toast bread on grill or under broiler.
- Rub bread with cut garlic cloves.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on bread halves and top with grilled mushrooms, sliced tomato and basil leaves.
- Add lettuce leaves if desired.
- Serve immediately.