1/4 Photos of Portabella and Tomato Pizza
I got a mushroom growing kit as a gift, and all of a sudden I had about 15 portabella mushrooms but no idea how to use them. This is a quick, easy pizza that I threw together and worked beautifully with the mushrooms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450F, or according to package directions.
- 2Brush crust with olive oil, top with garlic, and spread sauce all the way to the edges. I like to use a pasta sauce with flavors like basil or italian spices.
- 3Spread sliced mushrooms evenly over the crust, then top with tomato slices.
- 4Slice the goat cheese into 1/8-1/4 inch disks and distribute evenly.
- 5Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of it all.
- 6Bake on ungreased cookie sheet or pizza stone for 7-10 minutes, or according to package directions. Crust will be golden brown and cheese melted.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portabella and Tomato Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.9
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 69.1 mg
- Sodium 643.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 23.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: