I got a mushroom growing kit as a gift, and all of a sudden I had about 15 portabella mushrooms but no idea how to use them. This is a quick, easy pizza that I threw together and worked beautifully with the mushrooms.
- Preheat oven to 450F, or according to package directions.
- Brush crust with olive oil, top with garlic, and spread sauce all the way to the edges. I like to use a pasta sauce with flavors like basil or italian spices.
- Spread sliced mushrooms evenly over the crust, then top with tomato slices.
- Slice the goat cheese into 1/8-1/4 inch disks and distribute evenly.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of it all.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet or pizza stone for 7-10 minutes, or according to package directions. Crust will be golden brown and cheese melted.