1/4 Photos of Portabella and Tomato Pizza
I got a mushroom growing kit as a gift, and all of a sudden I had about 15 portabella mushrooms but no idea how to use them. This is a quick, easy pizza that I threw together and worked beautifully with the mushrooms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450F, or according to package directions.
- 2Brush crust with olive oil, top with garlic, and spread sauce all the way to the edges. I like to use a pasta sauce with flavors like basil or italian spices.
- 3Spread sliced mushrooms evenly over the crust, then top with tomato slices.
- 4Slice the goat cheese into 1/8-1/4 inch disks and distribute evenly.
- 5Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of it all.
- 6Bake on ungreased cookie sheet or pizza stone for 7-10 minutes, or according to package directions. Crust will be golden brown and cheese melted.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portabella and Tomato Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.9
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 69.1 mg
- Sodium 643.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 23.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: