Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I don't remember who I got this from but it's darn good. Hope you leek fans out there give it a try. *s*
- 4 -6 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 leeks, chopped
- 6 ounces portabella mushrooms, sliced or chopped
- 1 lb bok choy, finely chopped
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 8 -10 large tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in heavy skillet.
- Add leeks, portabellos, and bok choy; saute until tender.
- Add dressing; mix thoroughly.
- Remove from heat.
- Fill tortillas with portabello mixture and cheese.
- Roll up and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes, until cheese has melted.
I seved these as appetizers and they were very tasty however I made a mistake and used small Corn Tortillas - the flavor from the corn tortillas is wonderful but they cracked and did not look attractive so I served them with some sour cream & Chili/Garlic sauce on top - fantastic. The corn tortillas if prveiously frozen are prone to crack and these did. The recipe filling is very tasty - don't skimp- and with the melted pepper mozzarello MMMmm. 3May 04 I made these again using the large soft tortillas and they worked beautifully. When I baked them I did two with salsa & sour cream on top and two plain. The plain ones were best . I served them with Salsa & sour Cream on the side. The two that I baked with the cream & salsa were softer but still good - Thanks Chuck for a neat way to use leeks in a flavorful dish
this is a great fast lunch or evening meal. Everyone should try this recipe.