1/1 Photo of Portabella and Leek Roll Ups
Chuck in Killbuck's Note:
I don't remember who I got this from but it's darn good. Hope you leek fans out there give it a try. *s*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Heat olive oil in heavy skillet.
- 3Add leeks, portabellos, and bok choy; saute until tender.
- 4Add dressing; mix thoroughly.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Fill tortillas with portabello mixture and cheese.
- 7Roll up and place on cookie sheet.
- 8Bake 10 minutes, until cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portabella and Leek Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1259.8
- Calories from Fat 494
- Total Fat 54.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 2332.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 150.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 43.0 g